WP ULike enables you to add Ajax Like button into your WP and allowing your visitors to Like/unLike the posts, comments, activities & topics.
WP ULike plugin allows to integrate a beautiful Ajax Like Button into your wordPress website to allow your visitors to like and unlike pages, posts, comments, buddypress activities+comments and bbPress topics. Its very simple to use and supports many options + full Statistics tools. And all of these are free 🙂
- Clean Design.
- Full myCRED Points Support.
- Full Statistics tools.
- Supporting UltimateMember & BuddyPress Profiles.
- Likers World Map & Top Likers Widget.
- Ajax feature to update the data without reloading.
- Visitors do not have to register or log in to use the Like Button.
- Compatible with WP version 3.5 & above.
- Added automatically with filtering options (no Code required).
- Different logging method options.
- Shortcode support.
- Support custom templates with separate variables.
- Comment likes support.
- Supporting the date in localized format. (date_i18n)
- Full likes logs support.
- BuddyPress activity support.
- Simple user like box with avatar support.
- Custom Like-UnLike Texts fields.
- Simple custom style with color picker settings.
- Advanced Widgets With Custom Tools. (Most Liked Posts,Comments,Users,Topics,…)
- Powerful configuration panel.
- Support RTL & language file.
- And so on…
WP ULike has been translated into the following languages:
- English (United States)
- Persian (Iran)
- French (France)
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Turkish (Turkey)
- Russian (Russia)
- Spanish (Spain)
- German (Germany)
- Romanian (Romania)
- Slovak (Slovakia)
- Czech (Czech Republic)
- Hebrew (Israel)
- Italian (Italy)
- Polish (Poland)
- Hungarian (Hungary)
- Lithuanian (Lithuania)
- Indonesian (Indonesia)
- Norwegian Bokmal (Norway)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Swedish (Sweden)
- Danish (Denmark)
- Korean (Korea)
- Bosnian (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- English (United Kingdom)
Would you like to help translate the plugin into more languages? Join our WP-Translations Community.