WordPress does not have a system for speed optimization by default. That’s why you need a powerful plugin that speed up WordPress with technical and advanced features, yet accessible to everyone.
WP Speed of Light starts with a cache and Gzip compression system, plus, you got a resource minification tool, a database cleanup system, an htaccess optimization and an auto cache cleaner.
When it comes to performance loading time, it require some test to identify witch plugin, theme, page may require more attention.
WP Speed of Light also includes a speed loading test and compare, and a database query speed test.
WP Speed of Light; speed optimization features:
- Generate static cache
- Activate Gzip compression
- Minify resources: HTML, CSS, JS
- Add Expire Headers (browser cache)
- Database optimization, clean: post revision, auto draft content, trashed content, spam comments, trackbacks and pingbacks, transients options
- Automatic clean cache on interval and cache cleaner button
- Automatic clean cache on content saving
- WooCommerce dedicated integration
- WordPress multisite compatible
WP Speed of Light speed testing:
- Page loading time, first load
- Page loading time, second load
- First byte time
- Time to start rendering
- Element served from cache in %
- Elements compressed with Gzip in %
- Percent on compressed images
- Run up to 200 page test per day (based on WebPageTest.org)
Give a comfortable navigation experience to your users and get a better search engine rank!
Main plugins from JoomUnited:
Feel free to ask questions here in the support section.
A dedicated private ticket support is also available on the website.