Get real SEO data from Google Search Console – Analyze all charts, ranking Keywords and Pages – Optimize your Content based on your Rankings!
Important: This Plugin requires PHP Version 5.5+ and WordPress 4.0+. Also your Google account needs to be the property owner of your domain in the Google Search Console.
Connect your website with Google Search Console and get all important SEO data in your WordPress Backend and more!
Analyze your Keywords & Pages
- Go around the limit of 1.000 keywords in your Search Console and get them all in your WordPress. Save your top 5000 Keywords per day.
- Google just shows you the data of the past 3 months. Prevent losing them and make deeper analysis with a bigger set – WSKO saves all data from three months before the first install of it in it’s cache.
- The WSKO Dashboard provides a customizable time period overview with a set of useful information like Total Keywords, Keywords in Top 10, Clicks, Impressions and their changes compared to the last period.
- View important charts for your SEO, like Ranking Keywords, Ranking Pages, Position History, Clicks History, Impressions History, Ranking Distribution and Ranking Distribution History, for a custom period of time.
- Analyze all keywords and sort by Clicks, Position, Impressions and CTR – Changes to the last period included. Keyword Search is also available.
- View and analyze all pages, the ranking keywords of them and sort by Clicks, Position, Impressions, and CTR – Changes to the last period included. Page Search is also available.
Optimize your Pages
Optimize your content based on your custom keywords & ranking keywords with the Content Optimizer in your posts, pages, custom post types and improve your OnPage SEO.
- Optimize your pages based on your rankings. See all ranking keywords by editing a specific page and set the priority by targeting or focusing them. Optimize your content for the selected keywords and get higher rankings!
- Use the built-in Google Suggest tool to find long tail keywords in seconds.
- Set Custom Keywords for new articles which don’t have rankings yet.
- Focus your most important keywords and target long tail keywords! You can read more about the differences of these two options in our Documentation
- The advices are very close to the actual Data Driven Analysis of Ahrefs.com with 2M Keywords – Read more about the on page SEO factors
- Don’t lose track of your keywords – Create Keyword Groups by summarizing them. Once a keyword within a group fits a criterion, like appearing in the title tag, the advice for the others won’t be shown any more. Easy examples for groups are: „Plugin“ – „Plugins“, or „On Page SEO“ – „SEO On Page“.
Note: You are able to activate, or deactivate the Content Optimizer in your plugin settings.