This plugins audit your site for some specific security related checkout points.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/wp-security-blog-audit directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->WP SECURITY AUDIT screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Supported to WordPress 4.7.4