WP Register Profile With Shortcode
This is a simple registration form in the widget. just install the plugin and add the register widget in the sidebar. Thats it. 🙂
- This is a simple registration form in the widget. The form is responsive.
- just install the plugin and add the register widget in the sidebar.
- Change some ‘optional’ settings in
Settings-> WP Register Settingsand you are good to go.
- Use this [rp_register_widget] shortcode to display registration form in post or page.
- Use This shortcode to retrieve user data [rp_user_data field=”first_name” user_id=”2″]. user_id can be blank. if blank then the data is retrieve from currently loged in user.
- Use this [rp_profile_edit] shortcode for user profile page. Logged in usres can edit profile data from this page.
- Use this [rp_update_password] shortcode to display Update Password form in your page.
Other Optional Options
- Redirect users to a chosen page after successfull registration. Maybe to a thankyou page.
- Users can be logged in automatically after successful registration. Option can be enabled from admin panel.
- Enable password fields so that users can choose there own passwords. Otherwise password will be auto generated and mailed to user.
- Admin will get a notification email once a new user make registration in the site.
- Enable additional fields in the registration form like First Name, Last Name, Display Name, Website etc.
- Custom Registration/ Profile fields can be created in the PRO version of the plugin.
WP Register Profile PRO
The PRO version of this plugin has additional features like.
- Registration with support for adding additional custom fields.
- Custom registration fields can be sorted by Drag & Drop.
- User Profile page with custom fields. Here users can update their profile data.
- Create file type fields in Registration and Profile forms. Users can upload files to their profile. Uploadable file types can be allowed form plugin settings page.
- Reset user password shortcode.
- User profile data can be displayed easily with the help of shortcodes.
- Support for user profile image upload.
- Profile image can be used as Avatar. If this is enabled then profile image will be used as user Avatar throughout the site. When user posts a comment his profile image will be displayed instead of the defalut WordPress Avatar.
You can get it here in USD 2.00
WP User Subscription
- Create Subscription Packages for users. Create Paid/ Free packages with validity of the subscription.
- Display subscription packages using Shortcodes. So that users can choose from different packages.
- Let users subscribe for Paid/ Free Subscription Packages at the time of registration. Users can even subscribe to a Package after the registration.
- Restrict Page/ Post contents from general members of the site. Only subscribed members will be able to access these pages. you can restrict pages form post edit section.
- Configure payment options for users to purchase a package. PayPal Standard, PayPal Advanced (Credit/ Debit Card) payment methods are available by default.
Click here to get full details about the plugin. This plugin is available for USD 2.50.
Post your plugin related queries at http://aviplugins.com/support.php