The better tool for monitoring your plugins & themes, including support requests, download stats, version support, and more.
WP Developers Homepage provides a central place for developers of WordPress plugins and themes to see their information:
- View and respond to all of your unresolved plugin & theme support requests.
- View useful statistics for all of your plugins & themes.
Based on Mickey Kay’s great WP Dev Dashboard.
- Displays plugin and theme support requests in a sortable table for ease of use.
- Displays all plugins and themes in a sortable, easy-to-parse table.
- Select which plugins and themes to show by username and/or slug.
- Choose whether to show all support tickets, or just unresolved ones.
- Implements caching to reduce load time for plugin and theme support ticket information.
- Includes cache-busting “refresh” option to force refresh plugin and theme support ticket data.
- Exclusion of plugins and themes.
- Additional information on tickets, including last poster and time.
- Set an age limit for the tickets displayed.
- Set the timeout before new data is loaded.
- Schedule a WP Cron job to load the data in the background.