WP Amazon SES SMTP allows you to send all outgoing emails via Amazon SES from your WordPress site.
With WP Amazon SES SMTP plugin you can connect Amazon SES to your WordPress website for sending emails. It bypasses the normal WP mail function and sends email using Amazon SES service.
Simply add your Amazon SES Hostname, Choose the Region of your SES account, Add Username and Password and start delivering emails through Amazon SES.
Below are the list of settings that you have to add to start using the plugin:
- SES Region: Choose the location in which your SES account has been approved.
- Hostname: Based on selected region Hostname field will be automatically pre-filled.
- Username: Add SMTP username that’s been provided by Amazon for sending emails.
- Password: Add SMTP password to connect with SES.
- Protocol: Usually the SES SMTP connects over the TLS protocol so we will be using the same in the plugin.
You can also try sending a test email with the plugin to check whether all your configurations are working correctly.