Create timers & countdowns. Increase your sales & conversions with scarcity & urgency effects!
Create limited-time and limited-amount countdowns
A useful post
- Setup limited-time & limited-amount offers
- Create scarcity effect with limited amount
- Create urgency effect with limited time
- Create a countdown for a certain time
- Create a countdown for a certain time, with user tracking (countdown will not start over on page refresh)
- Create a countdown with a certain amount
- Create a countdown with a certain amount, with user tracking (countdown will not start over on page refresh)
- Create a countdown to a certain date
- Show or hide days, hours, minutes and seconds
- Show or hide titles: ‘Days’, ‘Hours’, ‘Minutes’, ‘Seconds’
- Enter your own titles for ‘Days’, ‘Hours’, ‘Minutes’, ‘Seconds’. You can insert words in an other language, for example.
- Choose the delimiter type ( 00:00 , 00.00 , 00-00 , 00/00 , 00|00 )
- Choose the increment interval for the amount-based countdowns. For example, set it to tick every 3 seconds, 1 second or a fraction of a second. It’s up to you.
- Specify the increment amount for the amount-based countdowns. Have it tick one by one, or tens by tens, for example.
- Count up or down (for the amount-based countdowns)
- Specify a starting amount and an ending amount (for the amount-based countdowns)
- Style countdowns with regular wordpress editor or via CSS. Just style the container in which you paste the shortcode.
- Select the amount of days to reset the countdowns for a certain user. If you use session tracking, you can set when the countdowns will start over.
Achieve even better results with the Pro version:
- Unlimited amount of countdowns
- Powerful triggers – show or hide your content, your offers, depending on the countdown (Unique feature)
- Enable randomizer to create super realistic, convincing countdowns (Unique feature)
- Powerful styling
- And more…
Use with our other popular plugins to maximize your results
Search for answers and ask your questions at support center