This plugin allows to create shortcode to display responsive google maps on pages, widget and post where you want.
- Add unlimited locations with various information.
- Display a info window message to any location.
- Display map on posts/pages using shortcode.
- Decide center latitude and longitude for map.
- Set Map zoom level.
- Map can be Draggable
- Create a map just in seconds.
- Display Google Maps on sidebars using widget.
- Fully Responsive.Display your map perfectly on all devices.
- Map Multi-lingual Supported.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
۱٫ Upload the <strong>wp-responsive-google-map</strong> directory to the <strong>/wp-content/plugins/</strong> folder ۲٫ Once the plugin is uploaded log into WordPress and go to <strong>Plugins</strong> ۳٫ Find the <strong>wp-responsive-google-map</strong>plugin and click Activate Plugin =How to work= ۱٫ Go to <strong>settings</strong> page of plugin and insert your google maps api key. ۲٫ First create your locations using 'Add Location' page. ۳٫ Map is assoicated to a shortcode [rgm_view_map], copy and paste it on your pages, posts or widget.
- Can I create a custom marker ?
At this first version custom marker are not supported.
- Do I need to calculate latitude & longitude myself ?
Yes. You need to enter latitude & longitude manually.
- How many locations I can assign to the map?
You can assign as many as location you want to display on google maps.
- How to display map on page?
Use shortcode [rgm_view_map]
“WordPress responsive google map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.