We’re looking for a motivated and innovative WordPress Developer & Designer to join our team on a part-time consulting/contractor basis. You will be responsible for helping launch our growing website by building out and customizing an already developed WordPress site, including theme customization and template development.
- ~۲۰% time ongoing
- Hours are flexible
- Immediate need – no set project start date
- Enjoys working in a highly iterative fashion where project needs evolve rapidly.
- Extensive WordPress experience including custom Theme and Plugin development.
- Strong visual design sense and ability to create pixel-perfect vector graphics.
- WordPress theme / plugin integration experience, including Gravity Forms, Zapier, and ACF.
- Solid front-end and back-end development skills, including HTML, CSS, PHP, Less, Gulp, Python, and jQuery.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of user experience, cross-platform compatibility, and responsive design.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator (or open source equivalents) and other associated design tools.
- Experience with python for data visualization.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
Experience and Interests:
- Web design: 2 years experience.
- Solid understanding of responsive design principles, careful attention to detail, highly self-directed.
- Eager to engage with our team in iterative refinement of designs and page templates.
- Command of information architecture, interface design, and usability/testing principles.
- Portfolio of relevant work for review is required.
- Marketing technology experience desired but not required.