Hello, my name is Tony and I ’am a CMO for Easy2Rent witch started 2014. We provide housing rental platform to search for mid-to-long term rentals.
We are expanding our business nationally, and are now looking for to design and develop our new website.
We are looking for a developer that has an eye for design and exceptional developing and architectural skills!
You need exceptional developing architectural skills in both back- and front-end, and at the same time be very good in designing a website.
• Expert Graphic Designing Skills
• Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API)
• Good knowledge and working experience in MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands
• Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major browsers
• Experience with XML
• Experience with modern source control (Git, Beanstalk)
• Strong written and verbal communication in English
• Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
• Detail-oriented, and can get the job done
• Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a remote team
We had this ad up here on w.jobs for couple of months ago and received tremendous amount of response from all over the world.
Many of the emails we received was from developers with false credentials and portfolios. Sadly we ended up with one of these developers. But we all learn from our mistakes.
If you feel that you are the right person for this job, then tell us what makes you think you are most qualified for this position?
Please do not send several emails, one is just enough, and also please don’t waste your time and specially our time if you don’t have the skills required for this job, thank you!
We do have a budget for this project but where only going to talk about it with the developers that are interested enough to work with the project.
Also when you apply, please DO NOT include your CV/Credentials etc. as a WORD, or PDF file, we won’t read these, thank you!