If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can use your expertise and creativity to produce modern, consistent and highly usable software products and web pages, we have the job for you!
As the WordPress Developer at Laserfiche, you’ll have tremendous impact from day one. You’ll be part of a collaborative team that works with multiple product groups and project teams throughout the company—from engineering to marketing and everything in between.
We’re looking for adaptable designers who learn quickly, communicate clearly and enjoy collaborating with other designers, software engineers, product managers and marketing experts. Laserfiche designers are encouraged to explore new approaches to solving web problems, so a penchant for on-the-job learning is a must!
– Develop PSD files into fully custom, user-friendly, working WordPress themes (sites)
– Update and maintain existing WordPress websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, plugins & widgets
– Create graphics and code to adhere to style and brand identity
– Test and troubleshoot pages on multiple browsers and platforms
– Troubleshoot server/hosting issues with our in-house technical departments
– Troubleshoot responsive code issues
– Brainstorm and communicate with our in-house design department to develop portfolio-worthy projects
What You’ll Need:
– ۱-۳ years professional experience with WordPress
– Excellent understanding of all things WordPress
– Ability to create fully responsive, custom WordPress themes from scratch (not just existing theme modifications)
– Development expertise with custom post types, advanced custom fields, plug-ins, theme development, widgets, and WordPress database structure knowledge
– Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
– Ability to troubleshoot problems or add features to pre-existing and or pre-made themes
– Understanding of the latest web standards and trends
– An eye for design, so you are able to reliably translate comps
– Good attention to detail, and able to follow a creative brief
– Familiarity with HubSpot, and integrating WordPress with HubSpot forms and workflows is a plus
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.