To run a successful e-commerce business you need email marketing tools, to send the newsletter to your existing customers, as well as to an unknown person whom you want to be a customer of your store.
Now a days, there are a number of companies available in a market, but among those we choose, MailChimp and ConstantContact are most popular Email Marketing Campaign Companies in today’s market.
Lets see the survey reports.
According to the Wpbeginner, among 7 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Business (2017), ConstantConatct holds rank 1 and MailChimp holds rank 5.
According to the Awwward, among Best Top 10 Email Marketing Services, MailChimp holds rank 1 and ConstantContact holds rank 8.
According to the TopTenReviews, among 10 Best Email Marketing Services, ConstantContact holds rank 2 and MailChimp holds rank 8.
According to the the PCMag, among 10 The Best Email Marketing Software of 2017, ConstantContact holds rank 2 and MailChimp holds rank 3.
Now you understand what is the best two email campaign comapnies now is on leading.
Yes they are, MailChimp and ConstantContact.
WooCommerce Customer Newsletter Campaign simply gives you a provision to import all your woocommerce stores customer to your newsletter campaigns account. You can import your customers to MailChimp account or ConstantContact account.
Now, you can think why us, there are lots of plugins associated with this two email campaigns, what is so special in our plugins?
Yes, our plugins is special because it has some basic features, let’s check it out,
- Easy and simple to handle.
- Flexible to use.
- Free for the lifetime, no recurring fees.
- Unlimited site usability.
- ۲۴×۷ support, dedicated to you.
- Available User guide, with screenshots, easy to understand.
Still, you are not impressed…? Let’s reveal its special key features,
- Enable/Disable campaign. - One click Bulk Import. - One click Import to all campaigns. - Automatic List synchronization with your email campaign accounts.
N.B: Keep In Mind
* Please activate WooCommerce before you activate WooCommerce Customer Newsletter Campaign(MailChimp and ConstantContact) Free plugin.
* Do not activate two Newsletter Campaign plugin(created by us) at the same time. At a time one will be activated.
Let’s check it out and rock.
Don’t forget to send your reviews and ratings in here as well as WPSuperiors.
To Know more please visit WPSuperiors
Felling confused? Getting errors/bugs? Need help?
We are happy to hear from you. Let’s email us on email@example.com
- WooCommerce 2.5 requires WordPress 4.1+
- WooCommerce 2.6 requires WordPress 4.4+
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Customer Newsletter Campaign(MailChimp and ConstantContact) Free” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin.You can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
And activate it.
*Keep In Mind, Before activating “WooCommerce Customer Newsletter Campaign(MailChimp and ConstantContact) Free” activate “WooCommerce”
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Goto Woo Customers Campaign menu(above the WooCommerce menu), and play.