Uber Rush by Phanes for Woocommerce – WordPress plugin, that gives Woocommerce sellers the ability deliver products locally with Uber. Plugin based on new Uber Rush API for buisiness. UberRUSH is an on-demand delivery network powered by Uber that lets you and your customer track the exact location of your delivery from any device.
A brief Markdown Example
- Offer Instant Delivery Service through UberRush
- WordPress 4.1 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/UberRush-by-Phanesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > UberRush Shipping Method screen to configure the plugin
- Must set up a developer account at develope.uber.com to get your api credentials
- How doe this plugin work?
Customers in your local area, right now its limited to New York, San Francisco, and Chicago can order any item on your site and have it delivered to them same day thanks to Uber.
- Are there weight restrictions?
Yes, 10lbs for bike delivery and 50lbs for car delivery.
- Are there any guarantees if an Uber Driver breaks the merchandise?
Yes, Uber guarantees all deliveries.
- Is there an approval process to use UberRush?
Yes, you need to go to rush.uber.com, sign up as a merchant and get approved. Once approved, you can become a seller.
- When will my city be able to take advantage of UberRush?
That is up to Uber to decide, sign up for our mailing list at phanes.co so we can update you.
- We are a non-profit, do you offer any discounts?
Yes, through our Phanes Care Initiative your non-profit can get this platform and any platform we offer for free. Just go to phanes.co for more information.
“Woo-UberRush by Phanes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.