We need a web / frontend developer to write the html / css / scss for a wp theme.
All actual PHP programming will be done afterwards by our in house team.
As a starting point we will provide design files from Adobe Illustrator (or png/pdf exports), as well as the web and icon fonts and layout image placeholders. These files are all containing the main site types and are available in resolutions for mobile / tablet / small desktop / large desktop based on bootstrap responsive queries. The designs are set up in a 12/24 column-grid system and a 8px baseline grid. Overlaying those grids will be the main approval flow for acceptance of the project.
Some key points:
• ۲-۳ web pages for 4 responsive resolutions
• Browser support and testing for current version of Chrome / Safari / Firefox / Edge and Internet Explorer (10+) as well as on safari iOS and a native android browser
• Usage of a CSS framework with SASS/SCSS preprocessor (probably twitter bootstrap even if an em based framework would be nice as well – suggestions welcome)
• Clean and understandable HTML and SCSS
• Utilization of variables and mixins in SCSS
• WordPress compatible markup
Potential plus points:
+ Speaking German
+ Living in Berlin
If you are interested and have time as soon as possible, let us know