WaterWoo PDF is a plugin that adds a watermark to every page of your sold PDF file(s). The watermark is customizable with font face, font color, font size, placement, and text. Not only that, but since the watermark is added when the download button is clicked (either on the customer’s order confirmation page or email), the watermark can include customer-specific data such as the customer’s first name, last name, and email. Your watermark is highly customizable and manipulatable, practically magic!
Please note you must have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated for this plugin to work. This plugin watermarks WooCommerce PDF products.
- Watermark only designated PDF downloads (as specified by you), or all PDF downloads from your site
- Files do not need to be in a specific directory
- Super customizable placement: watermark can be moved all over the page, allowing for different paper sizes (such as letter, A4, legal, etc)
- Watermark is applied to all pages of every PDF purchased
- Watermarks upon click of either the customer’s order confirmation page link or email order confirmation link
- Dynamic customer data inputs (customer first name, last name, email, order paid date, and phone)
- Choice of font face, color, size and placement (horizontal line of text anywhere on the page).
WaterWoo Premium offers these helpful extra features:
- Watermark all PDF files with same settings OR set individual watermarks per product or even per product variation!
- Supports all versions of Adobe PDF (through 1.7)
- Additional, rotatable watermark location – two watermark locations on one page!
- Additional text formatting options, such as font color and style (bold, italics)
- Semi-opaque (transparent) watermarks
- RTL (right to left) watermarking
- Use of some HTML tags to style your output, including text-align CSS styling (right, center, left is default), links (<a>), bold (<strong>), italic (<em>)…
- Preserves external embedded PDF links despite watermarking; internal links are not preserved (in development)
- Line-wrapping, forced breaks with <p> and <br /> tags
- Additional font (Deja Vu) adding more international character support
- Additional fonts Furat (supports Arabic) and M Sung (supports Chinese)
- Hook to add your own fonts
- Additional dynamic customer data input (business name, order paid date)
- Hook to add 1D and 2D barcodes (including QR codes)
- Begin watermark on selected page of PDF document (to avoid watermarking a cover page, for example)
- Watermark every page, odd pages, or even pages
- Optionally password protect and/or encrypt PDF files
- Optionally prevent copying, annotating, or modifying of your PDF files
- Test watermark and/or manually watermark a file on the fly, from the admin panel