- Easily create marketing links with the custom UTM codes for better campaign analytics
- Batch create links for all your social networks with just a click
- Search, filter, and easily find existing links for copy & paste use
- Automatically shorten links using Goo.gl for easier sharing
- Allow multiple users to share creation and management responsibilities within WordPress
- See your current link count in the admin dashboard “At a Glance”
- No additional plugins required
- No annoying ads or nags
- Works with PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2
- ۱۰۰% Free and Open Source
Upload the utm.codes plugin to your WordPress site, activate it, and start creating your links.
Configure your targeted social networks, and shortening API key, under Settings / utm.codes to enable batch creation and auto shorten when saving links.
- Why is the shorten link checkbox missing when I create a link?
Shortening links requires a valid Goo.gl API key. Add your key under Settings > utm.codes. If you don’t have a key click the link near the API key input to get one.
- Why is the create social links checkbox missing when I create a link?
Batch social link creation requires selection of social networks. Select networks under Settings > utm.codes to create links for when batch creating social links.
“utm.codes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.