User Session Synchronizer
Keep the user logged in from one wordpress to another by synchronizing user data and cookie session
User Session Synchronizer allows you to keep the user logged in from one wordpress to another by synchronizing user data and cookie session based on a verified email.
The user email is encrypted based on the current user ip and a secret key shared by the synchronized wordpress installations.
- Synchronize session between installations
- Verify user email through new registration
- Verify user email through manual admin action
- Verify user email through email verification code
- Prevent user form changing email
- Display historical sessions
- Auto add new subscriber if user doesn’t exist
- Destroy session everywhere on logging out
- Multiple secret keys & networks
- Enable ajax cross-domain requests