User Menus by Jungle Plugins is the perfect plugin for websites which have logged in users.
The plugin gives you more control over your nav menu by allowing you to apply visibility controls to menu items e.g who can see each menu item (everyone, logged out users, logged in users, specific user roles).
It also enables you to display logged in user information in the navigation menu e.g “Hello, John Doe”.
Lastly, the plugin allows you to add a login and logout link to your menu.
Full Feature List
User Menus allows you to do the following:
- Display menu items to everyone
- Display menu items to only logged out users
- Display menu items to only logged in users
- Display menu item to specific user roles
- Show a logged in user’s avatar in a menu item with custom size option.
- Show a logged in user’s username in a menu item
- Show a logged in user’s first_name in a menu item
- Show a logged in user’s last_name in a menu item
- Show a logged in user’s display_name in a menu item
- Show a logged in user’s nickname} in a menu item
- Show a logged in user’s email in a menu item
- Add a logout link to menu (optional redirect settings)
- Add a login link to menu (optional redirect settings)
Created by Jungle Plugins
User Menus is built by the Jungle Plugins team. Our mission is to make building membership & community websites easy with WordPress.
Whilst User Menus is currently our only plugin, we will be releasing several free & paid plugins over the coming months which will provide the following functionality:
- Front-end Posting
- User Role Creation and Editing
- Content Restriction
Requires WordPress 3.6 and PHP 5.3