Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit
Extend LearnDash with a variety of useful functions that make it even easier to build great learner experiences with LearnDash.
Important: This plugin requires PHP 5.3 or higher and LearnDash 2.1 or higher.
The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit adds a dozen exciting new features to LearnDash sites that improve the learner experience and make development easier.
The Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit adds the following features to your LearnDash site:
- Front End Login: Replace wp-login with a simple shortcode that you can drop onto any page to allow better branding of the login experience. User verification is also available to manage registrations.
- Hide Admin Bar: Hide the WordPress admin bar for any roles that you want.
- LearnDash Resume Button: Allow users to pick up where they left off in a LearnDash course by clicking a button.
- LearnDash Groups in User Profiles: Easily identify LearnDash Group membership from user profile pages.
- Login Redirect: Send learners to a custom dashboard or course after they sign in.
- Menu Item Visibility: Control the visibility of menu entries based on whether or not the user is signed in.
- Show LearnDash Certificates: Use a simple shortcode to display a list of all certificates (course and quiz) earned by the current user.
- Show or Hide Content: Use shortcodes to show or hide content based on whether or not a user is signed in. Great for Open course types.
- Log In/Log Out Links: Add Log In and Log Out links to menus, or to any page or widget with a shortcode.
- LearnDash Breadcrumbs: Add breadcrumb links that support courses, lessons, topics and quizzes. Also supports woocommerce, custom post types with or without taxonomies & tags, pages and blog posts.
More information about how to use the Toolkit, including a 40-minute instructional screencast, is available at (http://www.uncannyowl.com/uncanny-learndash-toolkit/).
We welcome contributions to the Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit! The plugin is managed in a Bitbucket Repository.