This plugin enables a products post type and taxonomies. You can add a new artwork, theme or plugin item to appear in your theme. It also registers separate products taxonomies for tags and categories. If featured images are selected, they will be displayed in the column view.
Using this plugin require with Uix Products template files. Convenient for theme customization.
- 3 Product types for choice
- List of retina-ready
- Full responsive design
- Using template files to customize your theme & display all product items
- Regenerate thumbnails after changing their size.
- Adding categories support to a custom post type in WordPress
- Support gallery
- There are some simple options to the theme customizer
- Filterable to display product items to your site
- Masonry grid style support
- Support widgets to the spot you wish it to appear
You can overview the original styles to overwrite it. It will be on creating new styles to your website, without modifying original .css files. Go to “Uix Products” in the WordPress Administration Screens, then link to a specific tab like “Custom CSS”.
There is a second way, make a new Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) document which name to “uix-products-custom.css” to your templates directory ( “/wp-content/themes/your-theme/” or “/wp-content/themes/your-theme/assets/css/” ). You can connect to your site via an FTP client, make the changes and then upload the file back to the server. Once you have created an existing CSS file, Uix Products will use it as a default style sheet to your WordPress Theme. Of course, Uix Products’s function of “Custom CSS” is still valid.
Note: Making a new javascrpt (.js) document which name to “uix-products-custom.js” to your templates directory ( “/wp-content/themes/your-theme/” or “/wp-content/themes/your-theme/assets/js/” ). Once you have created an existing JS file, Uix Products will use it as a default script to your WordPress Theme.