We are looking for a Customer Support Manager for WP Rocket, a premium caching plugin.
Putting customer service first has definitely paid off—lots of new happy customers mean lots of growth, and that brings us to you.
We currently have a culturally-diverse remote team of 10 friendly and talented support Rocketeers located around the globe. The plugin and the company continues to grow and we’ll need to scale our support to match, while maintaining our close-knit company culture and attention to customers.
We’re looking for someone to manage our team and make sure support continues to run smoothly as we grow.
Your job will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of WP Rocket support according to our established vision and values
- Looking for ways to improve support processes, workflows and efficiency
- Making sure all of our support channels are adequately covered
- Ensuring a consistently high quality of support across the team
- Conducting performance reviews for each teammate
- Conducting 1-on-1 meetings with each teammate
- Running our weekly support team meeting
- Liaising with C-level
- Providing coaching and mentoring for individuals to help improve their work
- Trackings statistics to determine when new hires should be made
- Tracking statistics on overall support performance
- Liaising with product team on issues
- Answering support tickets and being in touch with the pain points of product support (approx 30% of your time)
- Overseeing the training/onboarding of new hires
You have a track record of providing excellent customer support, as well as leading and managing a remote support team. You take a collaborative approach to problem-solving, lead by example and love to see your teammates succeed! You also have the analytical skills needed to monitor and make sense of key support metrics.
WP Rocket is the most user-friendly caching plugin, so your ability to empathize with our customers to improve their experience is very important.
As we are a fully remote team, it’s vital that you are able to communicate clearly in technical and non-technical discussions using Slack messaging and video calls.
About WP Media
Founded in 2014, WP Media is a distributed team of +20, based all around the world . We are best known as the creators of WP Rocket.
WP Rocket is used by +500 000 websites and +50 000 customers.
In addition to WP Rocket, our other product is:
- Imagify – A free image optimization service, including a free WordPress plugin: we’ve already optimized more than 500,000,000 images!
We encourage employees to enjoy their family and life by having flexible hours and unlimited vacation. We care about the work you do not the hours you do.
We’ve a very strong transparency culture, within our team and to the public:
- We’ve a public Salary Grid
- Our development road map is public
- At least 1-year experience managing a support team for a technical product
- Great English speaking and writing skills.
- Great writing and communication skills – able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Previous remote work experience
- Basic understanding of HTML/PHP is a plus
- In love with cats (love of Corgis is a bonus)
- Friendly, diverse team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Annual Bonus