This plugin saves you a lot of work and time in managing your club. You can manage data for all your members, manage invoices, and manage your club’s competitions and matches.
You can start small by creating members. By enabling the competitions feature, you can create as many competitions for your members as you wish. There are built-in competition formats for leagues, knockout tournaments, and individual scoring (applicable for golf, shooting, trainings statistics, etc.); all for individual competitors and teams. Plan your matches and add scores. Rankings are automatically generated. It’s optional to create invoices (e.g. for the annual fee that members pay).
A full set of shortcodes and widgets enables publication on your WordPress site.
This plugin in written with extendability in mind to support any sport and competition format.
Unlike other sports plugins, you not only manage and publish matches and leagues, but everything is centered around the most important people in your club: your members. A member can readily get an overview of his/her personal data (address, e-mail, etc.), of his/her invoices, and of all completed and open competitions.
- Typical fields are name, address, phone, e-mail, etc.
- Extend pre-defined fields by defining up to 4 custom fields (e.g. for a bank account, membership number of your national organization, etc.)
- Use member categories to partition your members into groups
- Import members from a csv-file
- Export member data to a csv-file
- Option to exclude privicy related data from publishing
- Content for the member can be entered like done for a normal post
- Members can have a featured image
- Adding competitions is included, but optional
- Create competitions
- Built-in formats: league, knockout tournament, and individual scoring
- Matches and competitor data is automatically generated at competition creation
- Types of competitors: individual member, team (of members), external competitor (by name)
- Knockout tournament forwards the winner of a match to the next match automatically
- Individual scoring supports a user-configurable number of rounds (example: choose 9 rounds for a golf competition over 9 holes)
- Ranking is computed automatically
- League Ranking supports several scoring systems, like Win-Draw-Loose equals 2-1-0 or 3-1-0, or ‘points won’
- Individual Scoring Ranking supports a number of scoring systems, like sum of rounds, sum of multiple rounds, average sum of multiple rounds
- Competitions that belong together can be grouped
- Export competition and match data to a csv-file
- Content can be entered for competitions, matches, and competitors (e.g. a team)
- Competitions, matches, and competitors (e.g. a team) can have a featured image
- Adding invoices is included, but optional
- Typical fields are service, invoice date, due date, etc.
- Extend pre-defined fields by defining up to 2 custom fields
- Create an invoice for a single member
- Keep track of payment status
- Create invoices for all member in a specific member category (“bulk import”)
- Export invoice data to a csv-file
Shortcodes (see documentation for a complete overview)
- Publish member data
- Publish invoice data
- Publish competitions, matches, rankings, and teams
- Publish current matches (within a date window relative to today)
- Display member birthdays (within a date window relative to today)
- Display current matches (within a date window relative to today)
- Need admin role to modify general settings and options
- Need editor role to modify members, invoices, competitions, etc. (prevent authors from editting your club’s administration)
- New competition formats
- Ranking scheme based on ‘best N scores’ for repeating competitions
The plugin’s documentation includes a user manual, shortcode definitions