IMPORTANT: v2.0.0 is not fully backwards compatible with v1.2.2 and below. If you downgrade to v1 after upgrading to v2, you will lose all your settings and will have to reconfigure the plugin.
Site Reviews is a plugin that allows your visitors to submit site reviews with a 1-5 star rating on your website, similar to the way you would on TripAdvisor or Yelp, and then allows you to display them using a widget or shortcode.
You can pin your best reviews so that they are always shown first, require approval before new review submissions are published, require visitors to be logged-in in order to write a review, send custom notifications on a new submission, and more. The plugin provides both widgets and shortcodes along with full shortcode documentation.
Add-ons are being developed to support syncing your TripAdvisor and Yelp reviews in order to display them locally on your website, as well as Post/Page/CPT/Comment ratings/reviews.
The plugin roadmap includes tentative upcoming features.
Follow plugin development on github at: https://github.com/geminilabs/site-reviews/
- [new] Helper functions to easily access review meta
- [new] MCE shortcode button dropdown
- [new] Review avatars (gravatar.com)
- [new] Review categories
- Actively developed and supported
- Clean and easy-to-configure user interface
- Configurable Widgets
- Custom notifications (including Slack support)
- Easy setup and implementation
- Filter reviews by rating
- Minimal widget styling (tested with all official WP themes)
- Review pagination
- Shortcodes: Display reviews in your post content and templates
- WordPress.org support
- WP Filter Hooks