******** P.S. — This is a full-time On-Premise role in our Bangalore office. ********
We’re looking for someone with the following qualities and skills:
Minimum 3+ Years of Writing and Editing experience
Good WordPress Technical Knowledge
Excellent Story Teller
LOVE WordPress and loves managing and playing around with WordPress (experiment, learn)
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
Impeccable spelling and grammar
Ability to learn new topics quickly
Basic expertise in Microsoft Word, Google Docs
Additional Skills (that will give your application an edge)
Experience in managing WordPress
Experience with SEO
Experience with content marketing tools
Understanding of Twitter and LinkedIn
Roles & responsibilities ::::
– Plan & Develop a content calendar.
– Develop top-notch content for our blog, basis the content calendar.
– You’ll be researching and writing blog posts around various topics that complement our product.**It’s vital that you already have experience writing about these topics.**
– Edit content from other writers in the team.
– Conducting research required in crafting the content.
– You’ll be working closely with our Inbound Marketing team and focus on the content strategy and calendar by bringing up our content volume.
– You will be responsible for communicating your ideas to our designer and collaborate with him from time to time.
– You’ll help find and work with new guest bloggers to suggest and edit their content to have ready for our blog.
– You’ll help think of other types of content (infographics/ courses, video, etc) to use to drive leads and sales.
– Update and repurpose older content to maximize SEO value with the help of our team.
– Keep a look out for new tools like content upgrades and push notifications to use for our site to grow our fan base.
– Work with our designers and developers to improve our blog metrics like time on site, scroll depth, and subscriber/guide conversions.