SCORM Cloud For WordPress
Tap the power of SCORM to deliver and track training right from your WordPress-powered site.
SCORM Cloud For WordPress enables you to manage and deliver training from within WordPress. Harnessing the SCORM Engine powered SCORM Cloud training delivery service, this plugin provides all version SCORM compliance to any WordPress blog or WordPress Multi-Site installation, including BuddyPress support.
- Upload SCORM or AICC courses to the SCORM Cloud from within WordPress.
- Embed training into posts and pages of your blog. Select whether all users or only logged in users can launch courseware.
- Assign training to other WordPress users directly.
- Include widgets on your blog for displaying a logged in user’s training or displaying a catalog of available courses to launch.
- View learner progress as well as overall reports of learner training, including aggregated reports based on course, blog post, and all training.
- Activate in network mode for WordPress Multi-Site to enable all blog sites to use a single SCORM Cloud account, but to manage their training individually.
In addition to the functionality found in the SCORM Cloud For WordPress plugin, you will have the full power and functionality provided by the SCORM Cloud site which provides access to even more history information, account management, and extensive SCORM testing tools. A SCORM Cloud account is required to use the SCORM Cloud service features of the plugin; accounts are free for limited training usage but unlimited testing within the SCORM Cloud site.
Visit the SCORM Cloud website to learn more about SCORM Cloud.
Requires: 4.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 5.6
Last Updated: 7 mins ago
Got something to say? Need help?