Any post type that works with the WordPress REST API (show_in_rest must be true when declaring post type) will be queryable with /wp/v2/posts
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
- Why Isn’t My Post Type Showing Up?
It must be declared with show_in_rest = true.
“REST API Multiple Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.