Quicly generate vendor registation forms and keep your applicants on your website throughout the registration process. Just add your event shortcode to a blank page and you’re done. All vendor details and files are saved to your account on RegisterONE.us for easy access and administration.
RegisterONE event vendor registration forms include:
- Responsive, mobile friendly forms
- Applicant/vendor profiles and keywords
- Dynamic document requirements and uploads based on applicant type
- Streamlined document auditing
- Amenity selection and pricing (ie. tables, tents)
- Venue location mapping, selection & pricing (ie. booth spaces)
- Event TOS e-signatures
- email and SMS text blasts to individual and groups of vendors
- Flexible fee payment options via Paypal
- and more…
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress dashboard.
registeroneto find this plugin, by Vandenberg Media Inc.
- Click Install Now to install it and then activate it after the installation.
- Download the plugin from RegisterONE.us and follow the instructions on the page.
- Go to Settings>RegisterONE Forms or Plugins > RegisterONE > Settings
- Generate an API key in your RegisterONE.us account and paste it into the plugin API key tab.
- From Event Form Shortcodes, select the shortcode you want and add it in a blank page. See the Help tab for more info.
- What exactly does this plugin do?
It displays your event vendor registation form. You first need to register on RegisterONE and create your first event. Once you do so and setup your API key, the plugin will display your registration form via event form shortcode. All form details are generated and saved to your RegisterONE.us account.
For more faqs, please see our FAQ page.
- What does it cost?
The plugin is free to use. RegisterONE.us is free to try for your event vendor registration forms. See RegisterONE.us for details on pricing.
“RegisterONE Event Vendor Registration Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.