PushFlew Plugin for WordPress.
This extension enable PushFlew push service in WordPress site. Once installed it
allow user to accept and reject push notification option.
If user accept it, WordPress site admin can send Push message through PushFlew
IMPORTANT: If your site is HTTPS then you have to give write permission on
root directory to create new pushflew_worker.js which support HTTPS or
can manually copy the file from plugin directory to your root directory.
Author: Ebizontek Pvt. Ltd.
To configure this module you need to do the following:
- Upload (or install) the plugin on the server at add new->upload.
- Enable the plugin on the .
- Once enabled, an administrater menu will be created on bottom left “PushFlew”.
- Click on it and it will automatically generate you unique website ID and
Authentication code to access pushflew services.
- Confirm your email id (Can change it if required and save changes).
- Now, user will be able to see the popup while surfing on your website and if
user allow, you will be able to send push notification to all the subscribers and you’re
ready to go!
- Plugin is created by Ebizontek Pvt. Ltd. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information from the process around this Plugin can be found at
www.ebizontek.com and www.pushflew.com
“PushFlew Push Notification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.