• Verifying supplier invoices and updating accounting records.
• Managing the project fund directly with bank account of the project.
• Carrying out periodical costing of different equipment operated by the project teams in order to see viability of these routes and to communicate findings with management.
• Timely compliance of all statutory reporting requirements.
• Implementing internal control procedures and monitoring that these are being adhered to.
• Preparing Budgets.
• Issuing and presenting costs expenditures.
• Liaising with General contractor.
• Preparing the monthly payroll and issuing wages to workers in the project.
• Operating online account with username and password with banking software customize by the bank.
• Responsible for financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the project. That the project’s objectives are met and that everyone else is paid for their job properly.
• Manage and taking care of financial expenditure for the estimated contract value.