This Plugin is useful for developers blog, tutorial site where to display formatted output of any program, like C, C++, JAVA, VB, C#, JSP, ASP, PHP, HTML etc.
The output is purely created using CSS so it is responsive, and display perfectly on any browser.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- How to use Shortcodes?
Just add [output] Text to Display [/output]? to your Post or Page.
- How to use Shortcodes with Parameters?
This plug-in accepts three parameters with Shortcodes. 1) type 2) title 3) header all three are optional.
- How to use “type” Parameters with Shortcodes?
Just add type with value in starting shortcode. For Example [output type=”browser”] Here browser is value of type.
Currently this plug-in supports two values of type, 1) cmd 2) browser.
If you not provide any type it will use cmd as by default type.
- How to use “title” Parameters with Shortcodes?
Just add title with value in starting shortcode. For Example [output type=”browser” title=”Any thing you display in Title bar”].
The value of title is display on Title Bar of browser output. The title is only work with type=”browser”
If title is not specified in Shortcode, This Plug-in display New Tab on Title Bar of browser output by default.
The cmd is not support title parameter, as it only display Command Prompt on cmd Title Bar.
- How to use “header” Parameters with Shortcodes?
This Plug-in is display Output: before it prints actual output.
If you have to change text of Output:, Just add header with value in starting shortcode.
For Example [output header=”Result:]”. It will display Result: before prints actual output.
If don’t want to display any header, Just add header with blank value in starting shortcode.
For Example [output header=””]. It will not display any header before prints actual output.
“Program Output” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Created A New Plugin.
- No change.