CodeSlice is focused on on helping people connect with their clients, fans or followers in meaningful ways by using tools for WordPress that enables them to interact and collect information to drive successful connections.
We have a WordPress plugin & add-ons that engage fans via Viral & Photo Contests. Customers can customize their contest page, lead capture form and have the ability to see reports of the results per contest. Also participants can see their points as they refer their family and friends.
We are seeking a start-up minded person who is self motivated, detail oriented, and can motivate potential customers to grow their customer base by using our products. You will be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing activities for the products we are offering. You will develop compelling messaging and positioning for products. You will be the expert in buyers, how they buy, and their criteria.
Your responsibilities include:
* Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to various sales channels and work with the owners to develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products we are selling
* Develop product positioning, value propositions, and claims that differentiates our products in the market; translate technical capabilities into benefits for buyers and users
* Analyze existing analytics data to find patterns and potential improvements in conversions
* Improve social media engagement with customers and establish a plan that drives more traffic and sales
* Help improve sales copy, and A/B test potential changes that improves the user flow and conversions
* Work remotely
* Freedom to set your own schedule and number of work hours per week
* You will work with an experienced Web Developer that will help with coding tasks
* Freedom to execute your ideas, and apply your own tools
* See how your ideas & inspiration makes a difference in the business
* BA/BS in marketing, or related field
* At least 4-7 years’ experience in Product Marketing
* 1-2 years’ SEO experience, including keyword research, content marketing and site optimization
* Extensive and proven online and social media experience, including budget management, and experience working with social planning/listening/distribution tools
* Be technical – experience with the data and analytics market
* Very strong written and presentation communication skills
* Proven a track record of working independently
* Must bring your own tools, WordPress plugins, or services that you want to use to improve sales
* Must enjoy collaborating and sharing ideas with the team
This is not a salary based position. The right person will receive ۵۰% of the sales generated by the marketing efforts, and enjoy the freedom and growth potential like a co-owner rather than an employee.
If you have confidence on your Product Marketing skills and want an opportunity to break from the typical 9 to 5 or from an environment where you are only a tiny piece of the pie – this is your chance to prove you can be a larger part of a business.
How to Apply?
* Send a copy of your resume in PDF – Include cover letter explaining how you would improve conversions on a software product.