Post and Page Builder is a standalone plugin which adds functionality to the existing TinyMCE Editor used in the WordPress page and post editor.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Page and Post Builder’
- Activate Page and Post Builder from your Plugins page.
- Upload the entire post-and-page-builder folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Do you have questions or issues with the Post and Page Builder by BoldGrid? Use the following support
channel: BoldGrid Support.
“Post and Page Builder by BoldGrid – Visual Drag and Drop Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
For more information, see changelog.txt.
Release Date: November 14h, 2017
- New Feature: Advanced controls and Custom Design UI updates.
- New Feature: Added new Post Type – Block.
- New Feature: Users can now save Blocks and reuse them.
- New Feature: New pages will now be prompted to install a new Block.
- New Feature: Control for hiding and showing page titles.
- New Feature: Escape now closes an open panel.
- New Feature: Allow customization of HR element.
- New Feature: Added information about the icons in the DropTab.
- New Feature: Added color palette control.
- New Feature: Added first time intro choices.
- New Feature: Added custom class inputs for buttons, backgrounds, hr, images and icons.
- Bug Fix: Image crop issue with http vs https.
- Bug Fix: Issue with masonry layout on box designs.