Post and Page Builder is a standalone plugin which adds functionality to the existing TinyMCE Editor used in the WordPress page and post editor.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Page and Post Builder’
- Activate Page and Post Builder from your Plugins page.
- Upload the entire post-and-page-builder folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
You will find a ‘Post and Page Builder’ menu in your WordPress admin panel and find most features within the
Do you have questions or issues with the Post and Page Builder by BoldGrid? Use the following support
channel: BoldGrid Support.
“Post and Page Builder by BoldGrid – Visual Drag and Drop Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
For more information, see changelog.txt.
Release Date: November 14h, 2017
- New Feature: Advanced controls and Custom Design UI updates.
- New Feature: Added new Post Type – Block.
- New Feature: Users can now save Blocks and reuse them.
- New Feature: New pages will now be prompted to install a new Block.
- New Feature: Control for hiding and showing page titles.
- New Feature: Escape now closes an open panel.
- New Feature: Allow customization of HR element.
- New Feature: Added information about the icons in the DropTab.
- New Feature: Added color palette control.
- New Feature: Added first time intro choices.
- New Feature: Added custom class inputs for buttons, backgrounds, hr, images and icons.
- Bug Fix: Image crop issue with http vs https.
- Bug Fix: Issue with masonry layout on box designs.