The Organic Profile Block is designed to work with the Gutenberg editor. This custom block is designed to display personal profiles. It includes options to add a profile image, name, title, biography, and social media links. The social media options include icon links to personal profiles for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and email. The profile block is an excellent solution for creating author profiles on posts, staff or employee pages, and testimonials.
This plugin is open source software, and you may actively contribute on Github.
Installation & Setup
Note: This plugin requires the Gutenberg plugin active.
- Upload ‘organic-profile-block’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Within a post or page, select the ‘+’ symbol to add a new block.
- From the ‘Blocks’ tab, select the ‘Profile’ block.
- Add your profile image and content to the block.
- Within the ‘Block’ section on the right, add your social media links.
- Q: Does this plugin require the Gutenberg plugin?
A: Yes, the Gutenberg plugin must be installed and active in order to use this block.
- Q: How do I add my social media links to the block?
A: Select the block, and within the ‘Block’ section on the right you can add links to your social media profiles.
- Q: Can I use the Organic Profile Block with themes other than Organic Themes?
A: Yes, the block will work and transfer between themes.
“Organic Profile Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.