Opening Hours is a highly customizable WordPress plugin to set up your venue’s opening hours and display them with Shortcodes and Widgets.
- Supports multiple Sets of Opening Hours (e.g. one for your restaurant and one for your bar) that you can use independently.
- Supports Holidays
- Supports Irregular Openings (e.g. different opening hours during Christmas)
- Supports child sets that overwrite your regular opening hours in a specific time period (e.g. seasonal opening hours or an extra day in every second week)
- Four highly customizable Widgets and Shortcodes also displaying contextual information (e.g. “We’re currently closed but will be open again on Monday at 8am”)
- Overview Widget: Lists up all Opening Hours with contextual information in a table or list
- Is Open Widget: Indicates whether the selected venue is currently open or closed and optionally shows when it will be open again
- Holidays Widget: Lists up all Holidays in a table or list
- Irregular Openings Widget: Lists up all Irregular Openings in a table or list
All of the widgets listed up above are also available as shortcodes.
Further documentation is available on GitHub.