Your personal photos and confidential documents can easily fall into the wrong hands when you sell, give away or dispose of your old PC or hard drives. Identity theft is now a widespread security threat. This is because clicking on “Delete” does not mean your files are permanently deleted. Even formatting the hard disk is not enough to permanently delete data. O&O SafeErase permanently deletes your confidential files using recognized methods so that a recovery is never possible, not even when using the best file recovery software.
O&O SafeErase Features:
- “Instant Erase”: Selecting files over the context menu prompts a mini-dialog from where deletion can immediately take place
- Permanent deletion of files, folders, Memory cards and USB sticks
- Delete an entire computer, no boot medium necessary
- Delete internet traces and temporary program files
- Six methods to permanently delete confidential data
- Detailed reports as proof of deletion
- Analysis tool to search for unsafe deleted files
- Adapted deletion method for SSDs (TRIM)
- Enhanced report and activity management
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Vista and XP
Note: 30 days trial version.