We are looking for experienced WordPress developers who are available on a part-time or full-time basis at an hourly rate (based on experience and availability).
The ideal candidate has at least several years of WordPress development experience, is meticulous, and cares about doing things the right way.
The work might include:
– Customizing or building WordPress themes or plugins
– Setting up or modifying custom post types and custom taxonomy
– Converting design files to HTML/CSS
– You’ve built several projects
– You have experience working with version control
– You are familiar with front-end frameworks
– You have an example of published code that we can check out
Our office is based in Chiang Mai, Thailand. If you happen to be around there, we’d love for you to stop by. If not, we can connect digitally. Many of our staff work entirely remotely.