Multi Commander 64-bit is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient.
It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders 64-bit big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking , Auto-sorting , Browse inside archives, registry and FTP, Search for file, View files and pictures and the Scripting support let you automate many task. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcut so you can work fast and efficient.
Multi Commander Features:
- Dual pane tabbed interface. Work with multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing. Handle folders with many thousands of files with easy.
- Browse with ease. Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail list modes. And use power full filters to limit what you want to view.
- Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
- Fast Operation. Use mouse and drag & drop or use quick keyboard command for all the task.
- Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
- Browse archives (Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, gz, bz2 )
- Powerful file search.
- View and change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
- Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
- Powerfull script engine allowing you to create script that automate tasks.
- Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
- Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
- Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
- Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Png, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Show Movie information from IMDB/Rotten tomato as extra columns on you movie files.
- Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
- FileOperations plugins that can automatically sort / unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- MultiRename tool for fast and safe rename of multiple files/folder, Rule based and supports Undo.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size, as ASCII/Unicode/UTF8/Binary and Hex. of any size with minimal memory usage.
- FTP (with SSL/TLS Support).
- Browse network servers/shares.