MTA Lead Generation Gated
Create gated content that can be added to any post or page where users must fill out a form in order to gain access to the content.
MTA Lead Generation Gated give administrators the ability to created gated content that can only be access once a form has been successfully submitted by a visitor.
This plugin adds a custom “gated_content” post type to WordPress, and with a shortcode allows Administrators add that gated content to any post or page. Once the form has been successfully submitted the visitor will be given access to the gated content.
A few notes about the sections above:
- Currently this plugin requires Gravity Forms.
- Administrators can choose how long a visitor has access to the gated content for.
- Local Storage is used to save a randomly generated string allowing visitors to re-access the gated content on their next visit (Admins choose the access time period).
- Admins can choose to send gated content access events to Google Analytics.
- The user’s contact information is saved to the WordPress database.
- Admins can choose to send the user’s informaiton to Google Analytics to track user access to gated content