Media Library Organization Plugin
- Categorize images, video and other media
- Works with all Media Library views (Featured Image, Image Picker, Media Library List, Media Library Grid, Editing a Media Library item)
- Search Media by Category
- Sort Media by Category, Date or Name
- Intuitive Category picker, seamlessly integrated into WordPress’ native UI
- Import Categories and Categorization Data from JSON or WordPress standards export file
- Import Categories and Categorization Data from Enhanced Media Library and Media Library Assistant
- Export Categories and Categorization Data to JSON or a WordPress standards export file
Media Library Organizer has in built importers, allowing you to migrate from other WordPress Media Library Plugins:
- Enhanced Media Library
- Media Library Assistant
We understand that no WordPress Plugin is good if you don’t know how to use it. That’s why we provide extensive, full documentation
covering all aspects of Media Library Organizer:
Best of all, you’ll find contextual Documentation links from within Media Library Organizer’s interface.
We truly want Media Library Organizer to be the best WordPress Media Library Organization Plugin. If you have any questions, or
something goes wrong, please reach out to us through the wordpress.org Support Forums.
This not only helps fix your support issue, but improves Media Library Organizer for everyone.
- Installation Instructions
- Where can I find Bulk Categorization?
Our focus is to ensure that your core WordPress Media Library Management plugin remains stable and just works. Whilst other plugins offer these features for free,
the user experience isn’t great – and some users simply don’t need these features.
Bulk Categorization, Auto Categorization, Shortcodes, Folder, EXIF/IPTC and more will be made available through individual paid-for Addons for Media Library Organizer
at a later date.
“Media Library Organizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.