MASS Users Password Reset is a WordPress Plugin that lets you resets the password of all users. It can group the users according to their role and resets password of that group. It sends notification email to users about their new randomly generated password.
• Easy installation
• Role wise bifurcation of users
• Sends Notifications to selected role users
• Free support
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin via WordPress or download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You can see the ‘Mass Users Password Reset’ submenu inside the ‘Users’ menu.
- What is the length of generated password?
The length of randomly generated password is 8 characters, but by applying filter ‘mupr_password_length’ you can customize it. For Example: Write this code in function file
- When notification mail will be send?
When user will choose to generate new password, an email with the new random password will be sent to users.
“MASS Users Password Reset” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.