We’re looking for a developer who has a great attitude and skills to help us with the development of the popular WordPress migration plugins Duplicator (https://WordPress.org/plugins/duplicator/) and Duplicator Pro (https://snapcreek.com).
This a full time position (40 hours/week) that starts as a part-time trial for the first few weeks
– Designing and implementing new features
– Fixing bugs
– Participating in release testing
– Discussing product ideas and help implement new features/design
– Strong back-end skills
– Strong software engineering skills, not just quick/hack coding. (i.e. usage of design patterns, unit testing, consideration of rainy-day scenarios, proper error handling, etc…)
– Experience in developing WordPress plugins
– Writes maintainable, testable code
– Experience with Git
– Takes pride in work
– Self-directed while at the same time not afraid to ask for directions not sure
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to talk to you.
Co-Founder, Snap Creek Software