Komsos eSync Dashboard Connector allows you to access the Kosmos eSync Dashboard from within the WordPress Dashboard. Existing eSync users can easily access their WooCommerce configuration, edit, and review their existing configurations.
Kosmos eSync currently only integrates the Revel POS system with the WooCommerce plugin. Future integrations are in the pipeline.
Major features in the Kosmos eSync Dashboard Connector incldue:
* Requires the WooCommerce plugin be installed
* Quick Link to the Kosmos eSync Dashboard in the WordPress dashboard top menu
* Quick Link to the Kosmoscentral Video Tutorial playlist
* Access to the Kosmos eSync knowledgebase
* Access to KosmosCentral support
See our usage terms at Kosmoscentral.com
- Installation Instructions
- What is a POS?
POS stands for Point of Sale. It is in reference to software used by shops that sell products from physical stores.
- Which POS can I connect to with my WooCommerce store?
A: Right now eSync can connect your WooCommerce store with the Revel POS systems.
- How do I make an eSync account?
Go to Kosmoscentral.com to register an account.
- I need help configuring my settings
For help, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Kosmos eSync?
An integration platform to streamline order processing and inventory for eCommerce businesses with brick and mortar shops.
“Kosmos eSync Dashboard Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First stable version launch.
- Kosmos eSync Dashboard access.