How to Create Auto Responder in Plesk Windows
- For setup Autoresponder for each email account in plesk windows, First login to your plesk control panel.
1- Click Mail Account icon.
2-In the mail account section, Select the email which is you need to setup Autoresponder for it.
3- In mail account tools page, Click the Autoresponder icon.
4- In mail autoresponder page, Click Add New Autoresponder icon.
5-1- In Autoresponder page, Make sure the Activate Autoresponder box has been checked.
5-2- Enter Name for your new autoresponder.
- In request section, you need specify require information to how your autoresponder must be work.
6-1- Enter the sentences or word, which is your autoresponder must be work with this condition.
6-2-3- Select place of your sentences or word in incoming message, such as subject,massage body.
6-4- Also you are able to select always respond, this means the autoresponder working with any incoming message .
- As your correspondents may not figure out that the message they
received from you was an automatic response, they may want to respond to
your auto-reply. So,
7-1- You should specify your e-mail address as the Return address,
otherwise, their messages will be directed at the autoresponder‘s
7-2- Type your message in the Reply with text field.
8- Specify the automatic reply message format (plain text or HTML)
and character encoding (UTF-8 is recommended). If you use HTML tags in
your auto-reply message, you should select the HTML option.
9-1- To limit the number of automated responses per day to the same e-mail address, enter the desired number in the respective input box under Limits.
9-2- To reduce mail server load, you may want to limit the number of
unique addresses that the autoresponder will remember. To do this, enter
the desired number into the Store up to box.
9-3- Enter an email address to forward the original message upon automatic response. (optional)
10- Attach your files, if needed.
11- So if you don't need to attach your file, just Click OK and follow this tutorial after Pic.10.
12- For attach your file to autoresponder, Click the Browse Button.
13- Find your file in your computer and selected.
14- Click on Open Button.
- In the upload file section, you will see the path of your file in your computer.
15- For upload your to server, Click on Send File Button.
- In Attachment File Page, you will see your file name.
16- Make sure your file has been checked like Pic.16.
17- Click OK Button.
- In this page you will see the name of your autoresponder, but still is not active yet.
18- To active your autoresponder, make sure the name of your autoresponder has been checked like Pic.18.
19- Then click on Switch On icon and active your autoresponder.
- Now your autoresponder has been active and it's working with your favorite condition.
20- To disable your autoresponder, just make sure the name of autoresponder has been checked.
21- Then Click on Switch Off icon.
- Your autoresponder will be inactive now.
- So you are able to re-active your autoresponder at any time.