The KBucket plugin is a place for curators to share their own editorialized research in context. Each KBucket page (K stands for Knowledge) can store and share hundreds of links that are easily navigable through topic, author and publisher tags.
This video provides an overview of KBucket functions and features.
The curation happens in our powerful browser extension tool, Kauthor. Kauthor lets you pin and group your sources of information (both URL’s and RSS feeds) and curate and save links in multiple curation folders with simple drag and drop move.
To learn more about the Kauthor features for curators see these blog posts on our website
To download Kauthor (its free) and start curating, start your Firefox browser and install the extension here.
Here are some of the applications of your KBucket pages.
- Inbound Marketing: Each curated link can be shared to drive traffic back to your site
- SEO: KBucket pages are optimized for search engines with micro tags
- Influencer marketing: Publishers can engage influencers whose links they have curated
- Employee Advocacy: You manage the links that employees share online
- Newsletters: Each channel in KBucket has a custom RSS link that can be used to drive your newsletters.
To learn more about these topics visit our blog post.