Kanban boards are best known for agile project management, but work well for customer relationship management (CRM), tracking sales, scheduling content publishing, hiring new employees, and more. See and show progress on your projects. Get more done.
For more information, please visit KanbanWP.com
Here’s a 60-second intro to how to use the board, once you have it installed:
- Easy installation
- Customize the board to work for your team, including custom swim lanes.
- Most editing is “edit in place” for quick updating. Create tasks and projects quickly, right from the board.
- Assign tasks to team members to make sure they’ll get done.
- Estimate how long you think tasks will take, then track your hours to see the progress of tasks as they get done.
- Create custom views by filtering and searching for tasks. Bookmark them for easy access.
- Manage the users who have access to the board, for privacy and integrated project management.
- Data is stored separately from your WordPress data, for better privacy and security.
- Collaborate in real-time, and see updates live.
- Works on mobile!
- Lots of extra features available through paid add-ons – multiple boards, to-do lists, task flagging, notifications, and more.
“Easy to install, easy to use!” – Hovig Devejian
“Kanban for WordPress allows us to focus on our work and not waste time managing tasks.” – Brad Chellingwort
“I’ve used lot of commercial project management tools but was never overjoyed on data security. These guys have done it. You Own All Your Data.” – wpsupport.io
Add-ons available at KanbanWP.com
While using this plugin if you find any bugs, please submit an issue at Github or use the “Contact us” form included in the plugin.