Joomla! 3.7.1 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla! which addresses one critical security vulnerability and several bug fixes. We strongly recommend that you update your sites immediately.
This release only contains security and bug fixes; no other changes have been made compared to the Joomla! 3.7.0 release.
What’s in 3.7.1?
Joomla! 3.7.1 is released to address a critical security issue as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
- Fixed attribute checks in the new calendar #15573
- Inject the JInput dependency into the session handler #15605
- Fix b/c break in JMenuItem #15553
- Fix article ordering in the backend #15655
- Fix milliseconds handling in for PHP Versions lower to 7.1.0 #15853
- Fixing JFilterInput adding byte offsets to character offset #15966
- Redirection fails on multiple status values produced by old FOF2 Extensions #15738
- Remove empty locked cache file if callback function terminate process #15592
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.7.1 release.
A Huge Thank You to Our Volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the 3.7.1 release and to the Joomla! Security Strike Team for their swift resolution of this issue!
Spread the Joomla! Love
Has Joomla! helped you do your job better, saved you money, allowed you to do more with your web site? You can help others experience the same results and find out about this great Open Source Content Management System by telling others.
Share the news!
Don’t forget to visit the Joomla! 3.7 Landing Page to get an overview of the new features, to download our wide range of imagery, publicly available at Joomla 3.7 Imagery page. You can also find the Joomla! 3.7 video on our YouTube channel, already available in 30 languages.
We would love you to spread the Joomla! love and get the word out to your network.
Are you a journalist, blogger or evangelist?
Make the next Joomla! release even better
Joomla! 3.8, 3.9 and 4.0 are already in the works. If you would like to help improve them you can make a direct difference. Join the Joomla! Volunteer community and contribute your skills and time to help Joomla! grow even more.
- Become a tester – no special skills required, but able to install test releases, and follow reporting instructions
- Help us translate – for those who speak English and any other language
- Document new features – for those who can write tutorials and technical documentation
- Other areas – find one that fits your skills and interests.
جهت کسب اطلاعات بیشتر به جوملا فارسی مراجعه نمایید