HyperCam is an advanced utility for capturing screen actions and saving them as MP4, AVI or WMV/ASF files. HyperCam may be used for grabbing a movie or game, for recording Skype calls and has also been recognized as an excellent tool for creating video presentations, tutorials or demo clips. Stylish, intuitive and user-friendly interface, pre-defined hot-keys for recording actions, built-in video editor, comprehensive text-notes workflow, multiple settings command line interface, can be installed on portable devices, small installation size and a more than affordable price is what makes HyperCam a must-have tool.
- Save captured data to MP4, AVI or WMV/ASF files
- Encode video/audio with codecs presented on PC
- Edit captured MP4, AVI, WMV/ASF files with frame accuracy (trim and join) in built-in HyperCam Media Editor
- Record and mix two audio channels: a microphone and system audio (useful for Internet call recording )
- Comprehensive screen notes workflow
- Use with portable storage devices like USB Sticks (Portable license is required)
Note: 21 days trial version. Watermark on output file.