Fixes images that load under HTTP instead of HTTPS on a web page that is protected via SSL.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->HTTPS Image Fixer screen run the Image Fixer.
- Deactivate and uninstall plugin if desired.
- If I uninstall the HTTPS Image Fixer, will my images still be fixed?
Yep! The purpose of this plugin is to just fix the issue, then you can uninstall and move on with your life.
“HTTPS Image Fixer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.