Install as any wordpress plugin.
- Download latest release (or checkout last git version from master).
- Upload to your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to your administration panel
- Go to plugins
- Enable html5_adressbar_theme_color
- Go to Theme Color settings
- Put your desired color code as usual hexadecimal code (including #). Example: #FF0000
- Test your site from a mobile device
“html5_adressbar_theme_color” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.